How to change your delivery schedule
1. Log into your customer portal here.
Please note that if you are a subscription member who has signed up before March 2017 and have issues with the system not recognising your email, click on the ‘create account’ link and go through the process to create a new account. If you use your original email it will bring your subscription up for you.
2. Click on 'Manage subscriptions'
3. On the left, select 'Delivery schedule'
4. You will be taken to a page with your upcoming orders. Next to the orders there are options to 'skip' or 'edit'.
5. Clicking 'skip' will simply mean the selected product wont be sent out for that order. If you want to skip your full order, make sure to click skip on all the items, if you just want to skip one particular product only click skip on that one.
You always have the option to 'unskip' too if you have made a mistake.
6. Clicking 'edit' will direct you to page where you will be able to change the next charge date, the quantity, frequency, payment method and address of each item. If you want all your items to come at the same time, make sure the 'Next charge' date is all the same.
If you are having trouble or have a question, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.